Sunday, August 12, 2007

I LOVE telemarketers! =)

This is how I handled two telemarketers today:

1st Call:

Telemarketer: Good Morning Sir! I have some good news for you. You have been approved for a free *blah.........*
Me: Thats nice! Tell me more about it.
Telemarketer: Okay. Well, you can choose between a free watch for men or for women.
Me: But what if you are a proud transsexual like me?
Telemarketer: *pause* And what does that have to do with watches?
Me: Well, If men and women have their style of watches, why cant proud transsexuals like me? This is a free country...THIS IS AMERICA!!

*telemarketers hung up on me*

2nd Call:

Telemarketer: Hey there. Is Mark deSouza in?
Me: Speaking...
Telemarketer: You have been pre-qualified for a $1,000,000 lotttery in Phoenix, Arizona
Me: Mmm...you sound hot. Id rather have you than that million.
Telemarketer: I'm sorry sir. I am calling about your entry into a million dollar lottery...*i interrupt her*
Me: Well..Im sorry. You called me..So I thought you'd like to know what I was wearing

*telemarketer hangs up on me*


...........I LOVE telemarketers! ...........

2 comments:

Maya // مايا said...

LOL! That's one of the best reads ever! :P

Well, you claimed to be a tranny and you got one commenting to your entry. Karma's a bitch ain't it? ;)

On a more serious note, well done! Those buggers deserved the crap. I usually let them do all the talking till they get all tired and I then start singing 'I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman'- the tranny anthem by good o'll Bitchy Spears. :)

Clyde said...

Hahaha Mark this was good fun :)Cheers!